Playing 2-4 player games with Remotr
If the PC game you are streaming supports 2-4 players (Castle Crashers for example), you can connect more than one mobile phone or tablet with Remotr, and play together with your friends.
- Make sure that the Remotr Streamer is running on your computer.
- Open Remotr on your mobile – make sure that you are logged in with the same
username and password as the Streamer.
- Connect to the streamer, and start the 2-4 player game.
- Wait for the second device to join before starting the game.
- Open Remotr on another mobile device – again, make sure that it is logged in with the same username and password as the Streamer.
- Press the tile for the same game.
You’ll see that you
can now join as player 2. Have fun!
Step 1: Player 1 starts the game
Step 2: Player 2 joins the game
Step 3: Both players confirm they’re ready to play
Step 4: Game on!
Comments powered by
- You can’t join in mid-game as a second player if the game doesn’t
- The first device to connect is designated as Player 1.
- If Player 1 closes the game or drops out – the game will exit for all